It’s not about how many times I stumble.. It’s not how much tears roll from my eyes.. It’s how I rise after that devastating fall.. 🙂 Good luck and God bless my heart.. 😄😄😄
The wrench I felt while viewing those videos of Super Typhoon Yolanda’s devastation — goodness! HEARTBREAKING!!!
Let’s all pray for those victims of Super Typhoon Yolanda. Please continue praying for our country that we can still rise after this great fall. I appreciate all your prayers…
To my friends whose countries have already extended their help (food, water, money, and others) to my fellowmen, I really thank you for your generosity and concern. God bless your countries!
To all my followers/friends who are praying for me, for my family and for my country, A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! Don’t worry, I am safe. Thank God!
“God will fight for you; all you have to do is to be STILL.” – Exodus 14:14
Amen. I know that GOD will still fight for FILIPINOS. God is still good! 🙂 We just need to be still and everything will be fine SOON.
We entrust everything to HIM. God bless our country! God bless the FILIPINOS!
- #YolandaPH (rowjie.wordpress.com)
- Prayer for the victims of #YolandaPH (liveloveandpray.wordpress.com)
- The strongest typhoon in the world hits the country that has a strongest faith. (gnivmcelada.wordpress.com)
- Typhoon Yolanda (secretdiaryofamedicinestudent.wordpress.com)
- The Last Thing We Filipinos Ought to Do (faithfulresilience.com)
- #ReliefPH (rowjie.wordpress.com)
- Courageous Pilipinas (sunoverme.wordpress.com)