You can love someone, but what good does that love bring if you can never share it with that special person?
*Someone dear to me has uttered this statement. Now, I’m trying to reflect on this…. Maybe, IT’S NOT JUST MEANT TO BE!
P.S. I found this great wordpress site for you.. Check it out soon!
*To the owner of this beautiful site, thanks for awesome thoughts to ponder on! Keep it up..
This post really inspires me.. Congratulations to all couples out there who are continuously loving and caring for each other! Keep the fire burning.. Love love love love! 🙂
“Do you love me because you need me?
Or do you need me because you love me?”
Think again. Needing is different from loving. Make sure of your feelings first. Most of all, don’t take advantage of someone else’s feelings just because of your petty needs. You might hurt her in the process. Beware! Do you love her? Do you need her? The answer lies on your hand. Think. Feel. Decide. 🙂
- more love. (eatsweatwrite.com)
- The Only Answer is Love (theoohlalalife.com)
- Love should stay crazy (beforesunlight.wordpress.com)
- What is love? (growinggrown.wordpress.com)
- Love – thoughts (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- The feeling of being loved. (venniee.wordpress.com)